Friday, May 27, 2011

Front-Clasp Turquoise Necklace Set

A friend at church showed me a clasp-front necklace, and I fell in love.  Such a fun design putting the clasp on display instead of hiding it at the back of the neck.  Since I saw hers, I've found myself examing the bead stores for beads to accent the clasp.

This sterling clasp on this necklace is accented with delicious Serpentine Turquoise.  The turquoise has a deep, rich turquoise color with tan striations.  It also features Chalk Turquoise, Smokey Quartz, chocolate brown River Stone, and sterling beads.  Turquoise-colored glass seed beads run up the back of the necklace, keeping it lightweight.  The necklace measures 17 inches to the clasp, with a 2-inch pendant.  SOLD

**This little beauty sold within 45 minutes of being up on Facebook!  That's a new record for me!**


The earrings are just perfect!  They measure 1-3/4 inches and are a little funky.  The earrings cost $15.

No comments: